1. Review/Approval of prior board meeting minutes
2. Budget Review/Vote
3. Status of Electing new Board Members
4. Whitehouse Field Going Concern
5. Capital Projects
Attendees: KARI JOHNSON, ROB BROSE, DAWN RAY, MIKE NOWICKI, JACK POTKANOWICZ, JARED HOOKS, DAN BUMPUS, STEVE CURRY
1. Jared Hooks opened the meeting at approximately 7:02
2. A motion was made by Dawn to approve the August 26 minutes.
3. Mike seconded the motion.
4. All approved the motion.
5. Motion to approve the 2022 Budget by Mike.
6. Second by Dan
7. All approved the motion.
8. Discussion of electing new board members and how we proceed. Jared is to discuss with Drew on how the board wants to proceed as far as the “election process” versus changing the bylaws.
9. Whitehouse Field Going Concern discussion: discussed that the Metro Parks wants to make the field into a dog park. JG board wants me to discuss with Drew on what we can do to help change this decision. Steve mentioned Tony, the owner of the Whitehouse Inn wants to turn the field into a nicer one by putting in red clay, a new fence, dugouts, etc. Would this change the Metro Parks mind? Tony won’t want a dog park next to his restaurant. We are assuming he would fight this decision and would find supporters. Need to get Drew’s thoughts.
10. Capital Projects discussion: Board agreed to get quotes for batting cages at Blue Creek. Jared is to ask Andrew Nowicki if we can purchase some used L-Screens from him, or if he has extra he wouldn’t mind donating.
11. Motion to end the meeting by Mike
12. Second by Rob
13. Meeting was adjourned at approximately 8:00