Anthony Wayne Junior Generals Baseball/Softball Club provides a competitive baseball/softball program for boys/girls ages 8 to 14 who reside in the AW School District or attend AW Schools. The objective of the AWJGBSC is to teach the boys/girls in our program the ideals of good sportsmanship, hard work, honesty, loyalty, courage, and reverence, while learning the fundamentals of competitive baseball and softball.
All players that want to be considered for a team must register and attend at least one tryout so they can be evaluated. Each age division will have two tryout sessions. Please note, for BASEBALL it is the age your son is on April 30th, 2020 that decides which team he should tryout for. For SOFTBALL it is the age your daughter is on January 1, 2020 which determines which team she should tryout for.
For more information about our Junior Generals Baseball and the requirements, visit: http://www.awjuniorgenerals.org
Baseball: Register by July 20. 2019
Softball: Register by August 24, 2019
Boys' Baseball Tryouts will be held:
- 8u-10u - Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4-6pm
- 8u-10u - Sunday July 28, 2019 - 4-6pm
- 11u-14u - Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6-8pm
- 11u-14u - Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 6-8pm
Girls' Softball Tryouts will be held:
- 8u-10u - Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10am-Noon
- 8u-10u - Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6-8pm
- 12u-14u - Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4-6pm
- 12u-14u - Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 6-8pm
- All Tryouts held at Bluecreek Fields on the corner of Providence Street and Stiles Road in Whitehouse, Ohio
FREE TO TRYOUT.